“The Bandit dashes to her target and delivers an extra big hit! While dashing, she can’t be touched. The mask keeps her identity safe… and gives her bonus cool points!”
- The Bandit is unlocked from the Jungle Arena (Arena 9).
- She is a troop that has the ability to dash to nearby targets, dealing double damage if she hits a target with her dash. She is immune to damage while dashing.
- A Bandit card costs 3 Elixir to deploy.
- She has white hair, wears a mask, and wields a blackjack.
- You can force the Bandit to target weak units, such as Skeletons by placing said weak units in front of your stronger units in order to prevent her from unleashing her dash attack on your stronger units. If you can’t plant your cheap units fast enough, the Bandit is going to fly past those troops and onto your stronger units.
- The Bandit cannot dash towards targets that are within 4 tiles of her. Take advantage of this and place melee troops to prevent her from using her dash.
- Without the dash, she has moderate attack damage and can be countered with any mini-swarm with hitpoints higher than an equivalent level Goblin.
- The Bandit’s invulnerability while dashing should not be overestimated. She can still take damage while charging up for a dash. The Bandit’s charge prior to her dash attack can also be reset with a stunning attack or Freeze.
- The Bandit is very effective against units that are spread out as her dash attack can easily cover the distance between the troops and deal double damage.
- From your side of the Arena, the Bandit can dash to and attack buildings like the Cannon or Inferno Tower that are 3 tiles from the river.
- The Bandit can dash through a Bowler’s boulders and The Log without getting knocked back.
- Goblins can shut down the Bandit for a positive Elixir trade.
- The cheapest but riskiest counter to the Bandit is the Ice Spirit. Release it on the fourth tile and one tile in the other lane 1.3 seconds before it is in the Bandit’s aggro range. This allows the Ice Spirit to escape her dash and freeze her, denying that Bandit completely.
- She does the same damage per hit as an equal leveled Miner, but she doesn’t do reduced damage to crown towers.
- The Bandit’s personal name is Juno, as is revealed if the language is set to Japanese.
- Her dash damage does less than the charge attacks of Prince, Dark Prince, and Battle Ram, but she has a faster move speed and invulnerability.
- The Bandit is the only card in the game with the “dash attack” ability. However, the Mega Knight has a “jump attack” which functions identically.
|3||1||Fast (90)||1 sec||Melee||4-6||Ground||x1||Ground||Troop||Legendary|
||Damage per second