“Runs fast, shoots far and chews gum. How does he blow darts with a mouth full of gum? Years of didgeridoo lessons.”
- The Dart Goblin is unlocked from the Jungle Arena (Arena 9).
- He is a single-target, ranged troop with low hitpoints and moderate damage.
- A Dart Goblin card costs 3 Elixir to deploy.
- The Dart Goblin is best behind a tank (for example, a Knight or an Ice Golem). The tank will sponge all damage for the Goblin, and coupled with the Dart Goblin’s high hit speed, can quickly take down a Crown Tower. However, due to the Dart Goblin having low hitpoints, it can be taken down easily with The Log or Arrows.
- The Dart Goblin’s fast hit speed allows it to take care of small swarms quickly.
- He can also easily counter a Graveyard wth the help of the Arena Tower.
- If there are buildings that are 4 tiles or less away from the river on the opponent’s side, you can use the Dart Goblin to attack those buildings from your side of the arena.
- A Dart Goblin can be used to out-range the Inferno Tower and Cannon, which can make him an excellent asset in battle to destroy your opponent’s defenses and further your plans.
- Note that the Tesla cannot be out-ranged because it is only vulnerable when attacking.
- His range and speed allow him to easily run and get some chip damage to a Crown Tower or even finish it off if it has very low hitpoints.
- The Dart Goblin and the Royal Giant share the same range, at 6.5 tiles.
- The Dart Goblin, Lumberjack, and Witch have the same hit speed, at 0.7 seconds.
- It’s one of the 6 cards associated with Goblins, including Spear Goblins, Goblin Gang, Goblins, Goblin Barrel and Goblin Hut.
- The Dart Goblin has the same HP as a Princess in tournament standards.
|Cost||Hit Speed||Speed||Deploy Time||Range||Target||Count||Transport||Type||Rarity|
|3||0.7 sec||Very Fast||1 sec||6.5||Air & Ground||x1||Ground||Troop||Rare|
|Level||Hitpoints||Damage||Damage per second|