“The Master Builder has sent his first contraption to the Arena! It’s a fast and fun flying machine, but fragile!”
The Flying Machine is unlocked from Jungle Arena (Arena 9). The Flying Machine is a single-target, flying, ranged troop with moderate hitpoints and damage output. The Flying Machine costs 4 Elixir to deploy. It appears to be a small turret in a barrel with a rotor on top.
- The Flying Machine is excellent at defeating spawners as well as most buildings. Due to its long range, it can pick off buildings near the middle of the Arena without being targeted by the Princess Towers.
- A Fireball will kill a Flying Machine one level higher in one shot for a neutral Elixir trade, but hitting other targets with the Fireball will make this move more advantageous.
- The Flying Machine is fragile and will need to be supported with a tank unit such as an Ice Golem or a Giant if it is used offensively.
- Like a Musketeer, it will attack a Princess Tower shortly after it crosses the river if unopposed.
- An undamaged Flying Machine will barely survive three equivalently-leveled Fire Spirits, which makes Fire Spirits an okay counter if a defensive Crown Tower is in range. However, the Flying Machine will one-shot the Fire Spirits, so it is important that the Flying Machine is distracted beforehand.
- Unlike a Musketeer, it can’t completely stop troops like Mini P.E.K.K.A.s or Lumberjacks even with Princess Towers’ support since it can’t distract them. Because of this, the player should typically place a decoy unit to distract the units so the Flying Machine can finish them off.
- With the assistance of a Crown Tower, a Flying Machine can defeat a lone Balloon, Knight, or Valkyrie before they reach the tower.
- The Flying Machine has the longest range of any flying troop, firing projectiles 6 tiles far.
- The Flying Machine’s creator is the Master Builder, a character from Clash of Clans’s Builder Base.
|4||1 sec||Fast (90)||1 sec||6||Air & Ground||x1||Air||Troop||Rare|
||Damage per second