“He deals BIG damage up close – not so much at range. What he lacks in accuracy, he makes up for with his impressively bushy eyebrows.”
The Hunter card is unlocked from the Goblin Stadium (Arena 1). He is a short-ranged troop with moderate health who shoots shotgun shells with a wide spread, and each bullet does slight area damage on impact. The Hunter will do more damage up close and less at range. A Hunter card costs 4 Elixir to deploy.
- You can surround the Hunter with swarm units such as the Skeleton Army to counter him since he can only shoot in one direction at once and has a fairly slow attack speed.
- The Hunter is an effective counter to melee units such as Knight since he does immense damage up close.
- However, high-damage melee units, such as the Prince or Mini P.E.K.K.A., and high-hitpoint melee units, such as the Valkyrie, are still able to counter him at close range.
- Ranged units such as the Musketeer and Wizard are good counters to the Hunter since they do not get close enough (most of the time) for the Hunter to deal significant damage to them.
- He is a great counter to the Graveyard, since he can one-shot the spawned Skeletons with each pellet and can survive an equivalent level Poison spell.
- The Hunter is a great counter to high-health tanks, such as the Giant or Royal Giant, at close range.
|4||2.2 sec||Medium (60)||1 sec||4||Air & Ground||x1||Ground||6.5||Troop||Epic|
||Damage per second
|6||524||52 x10||23 x10|
|7||576||57 x10||25 x10|
|8||634||62 x10||28 x10|
|9||696||69 x10||31 x10|
|10||765||75 x10||34 x10|
|11||838||83 x10||37 x10|
|12||922||91 x10||41 x10|
|13||1,011||100 x10||45 x10|