- Each player has a pair of Arena Towers on their respective side of the map, each on the left and right side of the King’s Tower.
- Each Arena Tower is 3 tiles from the side of the Arena and 4 tiles from the back (the Arena is 18 tiles wide, 36 tiles long).
- Destroying an opposing Arena Tower awards you a Crown, and grants you territory which cards can be cast upon.
- The level of your Towers is equivalent to your King Level.
- The Arena Tower’s hitpoints and damage are increased by +8% per level.
- The Arena Tower is a ranged tower that deals damage to opposing troops and can attack both air and ground units.
- The Arena Towers are classified as a building and will be directly targeted by Giants, Royal Giants, Balloons, Hog Riders, Golemsand Lava Hounds.
- Arena Towers, along with the King’s Tower, receive 60% reduced damage from spells.
- They also receive 60% reduced damage from the Miner.
- The Arena Towers attack speed can be increased by the Rage Spell.
- The Arena Tower resembles the Archer Tower in Clash of Clans.
- According to one of the Loading Screen Hints in-game, the Arena Towers are guarded by the King’s Princesses.
- The Princess is extremely similar looking to the charcterers on the arena towers this could resemble family memebers in clash universe.
||Air & Ground
Tags Air Ground Hit Speed King Princesses King Tower