- Known as “King Level”, this indicates the level of your Crown Towers.
- Experience is gained by upgrading cards and donating cards to your clanmates.
- Experience can also be earned by completing Achievements.
- Experience gained from upgrades are listed on the card at time of upgrade.
- Experience gained from donations vary based on the card type donated (1 Rare card is worth 10 xp , but 1 Common card is worth 1 xp ).
- Level 1 (start of game) unlocks TV Royale and Shop.
- Level 3 unlocks Clans.
- Level 4 will give you a single chance to change your name that can be done at any time afterwards in the Settings menu.
- Level 8 unlocks Tournaments.
- Level 13 was added in the May Update on 3/5/16.
- If you upgrade all of your cards to max level, you can reach Level 13 with 32,261 Experience left over (assuming you do not complete any achievements, and never donate).
|Experience Level||Arena Tower HP||Arena Tower Damage||King’s Tower HP||King’s Tower Damage||Experience Needed for the Next Level|