Clash Royale Guide How to get to Arena 9 (Legendary Arena)
Discord Chat Link: https://discord.gg/BC3pJvd
Free Gems: http://abo.io/ASH
in this video I want to focus on the best tips and strategies and decks for players trying to get to Arena 9, the Legendary Arena.
First tip I want to give you guys is to save up your gems. Other than buying gems with real money, the only other way to obtain gems are through completing achievements or opening Free Chests and Crown Chests. Free Chests and Crown Chests can contain anywhere from 2 to 4 gems. So make sure to open your Free Chests and Crown Chests, you should be able to make anywhere from 8 to 20 gems every day from opening these chests. Make sure to save up all your gems. Once you have 500 gems, use it to buy a Legendary Chest from the Shop when it shows up!
For 500 gems, this is the best offer in the game. This Legendary Chest will guarantee you a Legendary card. A Level 1 Legendary card is equivalent to a Level 9 Common or Level 7 Rare or Level 4 Epic, while also provide you with incredible value. Legendary cards are among the best cards in the game and will help you a lot in your journey to Arena 9. How often does the Legendary Chest show up in the Shop? I would say at least once a month, 2 or more if you’re lucky.
Next tip I want to give is that you should save up your Gold as well. Don’t upgrade every card. And don’t upgrade cards just reach the next level. Your card levels are so much more important than your individual level. So the best use of Gold is to upgrade and focus on no more than 16 cards. You should definitely upgrade the best utility cards in the game, such as Zap and Ice Spirit. While depending on the player you are and the deck you’re most comfortable with, upgrade the cards you’re more comfortable with. For example, both the Hog Rider and Giant are very good cards for offense, but you should focus on upgrading only one of them to Level 7 first. Your goal should be to reach the tournament level cap with your main deck and reach Legendary Arena.
Clash Royale Commentary and Gameplay with Ash! Subscribe for More Clash Royale Videos!
* Come hang out and chat with me: http://tinyurl.com/ashdiscord
* Become a patron and help support this channel: https://www.patreon.com/AshClash
* My Clash Royale Twitter: https://twitter.com/AshClashYT
* My Clash Royale Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/AshClashOfClans
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/clash_royale_ash/
* Clash Royale Live Stream on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ashclashyt
If you are looking for a REAL way to get free gems:
1. Just go to your Play Store and search the app “AppBounty.” Install it and then open it. Once you have the app open, you’re going to get asked for an invite code.
2. You want to enter ASH, all in capital letters. By doing so, You and I will get more points, so you definitely don’t want to skip this.
3. The goal is to get as much points as you can and then redeem those points for Android or iTunes gift cards. And to get the points, you’ll have to simply download apps and play for them at least 30 seconds. Just by checking out the apps, you’ll be rewarded with points. And if you don’t like game or app, then you can uninstall it and you’ll still be rewarded points for trying it out. It’s that easy.
For iOS devices:
1. To get AppBounty all you have to do is go to your ‘Safari’ web browser and type in AppBounty.net and it’s going to be the same thing as above.
2. It’s going to ask for an invite code, which you want to type in “ASH” all in capital letters, so you and I get more points.
3. And again, all you have to do is download and try out any of the apps for at least 30 seconds and you’ll get rewarded with points, and then you can redeem those points for iTunes gift cards. And it’s as simple as that.
Game: Clash Royale
Size: 93.6 MB
Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Seller: Supercell Oy
© 2016 Supercell Oy
Rated 9+ for the following:
Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.